[Python-cuba] Plone Conf in Cuba

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:51:51 EDT 2016

On 3/24/16, Medardo Rodriguez <med at merchise.org> wrote:
> Olemis, Pablo Celayes, and all: Hector Velarde is member of Plone Community
> and
> of course Python.

Hello Hector , welcome to the WG
:)

> Some time ago we evaluate the possibility of doing a Plone Conf here in
> Cuba. I
> think we must integrate this event to our 2016 list.

Sure ... but Medardo , I guess you meant 2017 ?

> BTW in my interview yesterady with a journalist of New York Time talking
> about
> the partnership between Stripe+Atlas and Merchise Startup Circle, I also
> mentioned our current work here as PSF.

Awesome ! Why didn't you jumped in before to talk about your the
partnership ? Could you please fork this thread and provide us with
details (e.g. URLs) of this ? I've received some messages in private
from WG members interested in knowing more about the details .

If you could share the URL pointing to the NYT interview , that'd be
awesome as well ?

[...]

--
Regards,