[Python-cuba] PyDay Cuba #2 in Holguín, Cuba

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:14:15 EST 2016

Hello everybody

In the next few days we will organize the 2nd PyDay Cuba . We look forward
to see there all Pythoneers residing in or able to travel to Holguín during
those dates . RVSP is mandatory since that will grant you with priority to
access the venue . Limited capacities , as usual for these events so ,
hurry up !

https://www.meetup.com/CubanTech/events/236240224/

Talks and workshops will be recorded in 4K format (should we find enough
storage to do so) or Full HD . Videos will be published in the Youtube
channel of the CubanTech Group at http://videos.cuban.tech .

p.s. Missing details will be provided in the next few days .

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache™ Bloodhound contributor