[Python-cuba] Request for PyPI mirror

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:59:53 EDT 2016

On 4/21/16, Albrecht Mühlenschulte <albrecht at muehlenschulte.de> wrote:
> Hallo Olemis,

Hi !
:)

> why is that so urgent?

Because before CubaConf we have a quite a few things to prepare and
having a local PyPI mirror will make things incredibly simpler for us
.

> I guess I'll have a lot of other things to care about at the beginning -
> you can copy everything you want at the CubaConf.

Besides during CubaConf I estimate that I'll be extremely busy as well .

If there's a chance to meet with you (or someone else) so as to copy
the PyPI mirror any time before the 25th , please let me know . Thanks
for everything .

[...]

--
Regards,