[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Building M2Crypto-0.17 on MacOS X

Heikki Toivonen heikki at OSAFOUNDATION.ORG
Mon Jan 22 20:04:43 CET 2007

Martin Paljak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have, and there was even a small patch for that. Not sure what is the
> problem for you though. I did build against a custom openssl as well. If
> you look at older revisions of setup.py maybe you find the missing piece.
> svn log tells me:

Darn, I had completely forgot that. The line is still in setup.py, so
you should be good just by uncommenting it. I added a comment there and
mentioned it in the INSTALL document, so should be good for 0.18.

Of course, even better if someone went and figured a solution that did
not require changing any code.

--
  Heikki Toivonen