[PYTHON-CRYPTO] [Announce] M2Crypto 0.07 snapshot #2

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at POST1.COM
Mon Jan 14 17:06:11 CET 2002

Hi,

M2Crypto 0.07 snapshot #2 is now available. This snapshot features the
following:

- Python 2.2 compatibility.

- AuthCookie, for creating and verifying unforgeable HMAC'ing cookies
  based on the scheme described at http://cookies.lcs.mit.edu/.

Documentation is, as usual, sparse, but AuthCookie's unit tests (17 of
them) should serve to demonstrate its usage.

Feedback is appreciated, especially wrt AuthCookie, especially if you
discover that it is broken! ;-)

With the advent of Python 2.2, I no longer support Python 2.0. I will
probably also drop Python 1.5.2 backwards-compatibility RSN.

This snapshot requires SWIG 1.3.6 exactly. I have not had the time to check
out newer SWIG versions.

As usual, M2Crypto is here:

    http://www.post1.com/home/ngps/m2/

Cheers.