[PYTHON-CRYPTO] problems compiling m2crypto-0.07-snap3 on OSX

Douglas Shand douglas_shand at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Apr 30 14:14:23 CEST 2002

I have installed Python from source and I have
Python.h available in

/usr/local/include/python2.2/Python.h

but I am not sure which parm in the Makefile.osx
actually uses this.

Thanks,

Douglas.