[PYTHON-CRYPTO] META list infor (was: CSPRNG schemes : Any comments?)

Michael Ströder michael at STROEDER.COM
Fri Feb 16 10:39:27 CET 2001

I don't like where this thread is heading. Please use news:sci.crypt
or similar
forums for general discussions about cryptographic algorithms,
random generators etc.

I set up this list to mainly discuss a Cryptography API for Python.
Please, let us focus on this. I'm quite busy and I definitely don't
want to go through a large amount of postings to extract the
relevant details. I guess other subscribers feel the same.

Off course implementors of cryptographic modules or applications for
Python are welcome to discuss their modules/applications. And off
course discussion about security of Python implementations are
welcome.

Thank you.

Ciao, Michael.