[PYTHON-CRYPTO] CSPRNG update / pyAES-1.0 release

Bryan Mongeau bryan at EEVOLVED.COM
Thu Feb 15 04:14:10 CET 2001

Well, I've had a chance to review Bruce's Yarrow-160 specification.  My
CSPRNG is not quite a Yarrow 256 implementation and consequently, I will not
name it Yarrow256. Instead I called it EntropyPool. If any of you are
interested in it, you can grab the code at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyaes

or a quick hit to the docs at:

http://eevolved.com/pyAES/doc

Hopefully this can stimulate exchanges regarding the development of the
Crypto API.

Regards,
--
Bryan Mongeau

"The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if
there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but
blind pitiless indifference." -- Richard Dawkins