[python-committers] RSVP: CPython core dev sprint

Pablo Galindo Salgado pablogsal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:05:37 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I am helping to co-organize together with the PSF the CPython core
developer sprint that will take place in London from the 9th to the 13th of
September.

If you want to attend the core developer sprint, please, self nominate
yourself by filling this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYJ81qDnclStfzcYfltZViooJLiBCXex4R730baUw9JeRf_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

You need to fill the form even if you don't need PSF support for the travel
and accommodation so we can successfully prepare for adequate meeting space
and catering. After we have received all responses, Ewa will reach out to
you individually with additional information for booking rooms and getting
travel reimbursed if you requested it.

Please, fill the form before June 14th.

Here you can find some information regarding the venue:

https://www.bloomberg.com/company/london/

3 Queen Victoria St

London

EC4N 4TQ

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/sPLba2VqptT2

The support for traveling and the accommodation will be provided by the PSF
and the money raised by Pylondinium (https://pylondinium.org/).

If you have any questions, requirements or suggestions or you need any
support, please, contact me (pablogsal at gmail.com) or Ewa (ewa at python.org).

Thank you very much and I hope to see you in London!

Pablo Galindo Salgado