[python-committers] Welcome Stefan Behnel to the team!

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Apr 9 01:49:25 EDT 2019

Thanks, everyone, for bringing me in!

I don't have much to add to what was written here about myself recently,
except that I'm happy to join, and flattered by the result of the vote. I'm
currently working on some XML issues for the stdlib, I'll see where that
gets us.

There were a couple of counter-votes in the poll, and that's perfectly ok,
but if anyone wants to talk to me about them in private, here's my e-mail
address.

Hope to meet some of you at EuroPython this year!

Best,
Stefan