[python-committers] CoC violation (was: Retire or reword the "Beautiful is better than ugly" Zen clause)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Sep 25 05:25:54 EDT 2018

On 21.09.2018 14:59, Paul Moore wrote:
> Balance, forgiveness, and a mature level of empathy are what's
> *really* needed ("among the things that are needed...":-)). Not
> policies. Policies should be weapons of last resort.

Agreed.

I guess we'll also have to learn that flamebait as we had it in the
old days is now often launched as cocbait.

It'll take some time to get used to this, but we'll have to try
not to fall for it.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Sep 25 2018)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/