[python-committers] discuss.python.org participation

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Fri Oct 19 19:58:03 EDT 2018

On 10/12/2018 11:55 AM, Brett Cannon wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 01:30, Antoine Pitrou <antoine at python.org
> <mailto:antoine at python.org>> wrote:
>

>     What concerns me is that there are several long-time and/or prominent
>     developers who are not even registered (*) on discuss.python.org
>     <http://discuss.python.org>.  For
>     example Benjamin Peterson, Larry Hastings, Raymond Hettinger, Stefan
>     Krah, Terry Reedy.
>

> I believe Larry is currently busy so he might simply have not taken
> the time (and will be occupied into I believe November).

You kids!  Yeah, I was just on a two-week trip to London, and I had a
vacation right before that too.  Right now I'm dealing with the
aftermath of so much vacation.  And next week I'm doing the PyWeek
programming challenge:

    https://pyweek.org/26/

I'll also admit I've been dragging my feet about setting up
yet-another-online-account for
yet-another-form-of-online-communication.  (But this time!  It'll solve
all our problems!  Finally, our conversational deliverance is at hand!)

//arry/