[python-committers] Draft ballot text

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Fri Nov 30 03:51:33 EST 2018

Oh yeah, one odd thing I noticed: according to PEP 8001, the vote runs
from Dec. 1 to Dec. 16, i.e., two weeks + two days. Is this...
intentional? Of course 16 is a good round number, but it still seemed
strange. Maybe it's supposed to give us a little wiggle room in case
the vote doesn't get sent out right at midnight on the 1st, while
still keeping the two week period?

-n