[python-committers] Save the date: Core developer sprints

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sat Mar 17 22:16:09 EDT 2018

On 03/07/2018 09:25 PM, Steve Dower wrote:
> So far, I have locked in dates and a building. Assuming no disasters,
> we will have Microsoft Building 20
> <https://www.bing.com/maps/?pc=W8AP&FORM=MAPXSH&where1=47.643699,-122.131305&name=3709+157th+Ave+NE%2C+Redmond%2C+WA+98052&locsearch=1>
> for our (almost) exclusive use from *September 10^th until the 14^th
> *. This is a set aside building for guests, which should mean no NDAs
> are required, and we’ll have a large space to use with a small kitchen
> and a few conference rooms.

FWIW this butts up against PyCon UK 2018, which starts Saturday
September 15th and runs for five days.  I suppose it's getting harder
and harder to throw a dart at a wall calendar and land on a date which
*doesn't* have a PyCon running.  But still, I can think of one person
who might have otherwise planned on attending both.*

//arry

* me
/