[python-committers] Wrongly stopping merges discourages merging.

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Mon Jun 4 14:49:14 EDT 2018

I’d also add that it is generally a good thing that people with power and a voice (e.g. the core devs) are having a similar experience that an external contributor would. This is our best line of defense against the external contributor experience degrading to a bad place. By having core devs share a similar experience, we can get feedback like the one about AppVeyor and try to improve things for everyone, instead of simply giving core devs a way to opt out of the pain.

Sent from my iPhone