[python-committers] Requesting reviews

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Oct 6 11:32:43 EDT 2017

On 10/6/2017 8:16 AM, Paul Moore wrote:
> I'm seeing a lot of review requests from github, asking for reviews
> from the Windows team. Many of the PRs don't as far as I can see have
> much Windows-specific about them. It doesn't bother me too much (I
> just ignore ones I don't have anything to say on) but I thought the
> idea of having the teams was to ask for specific experts to take a
> look when needed?

Perhaps people are asking for Windows-specific input in addition to
input from themselves or other *nix experts, in case there is something
they do not know about.  If so, and you look and see nothing, it might
be helpful to say so.  Of course, it might help if the requesting person
explains such requests.

tjr