[python-committers] Discussions on PRs

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Feb 13 04:33:58 EST 2017

With the move to Github, I'm seeing a move away from
discussions on the issue tracker towards discussions on
pull requests.

Example: https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/4

Is this something we should encourage or better ask the OPs
to open a ticket on the tracker first and reference the PR
there ?

Discussion on the PRs would then only be for code review
aspects.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Feb 13 2017)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/