[python-committers] Any blackout dates to NOT migrate to GitHub?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Feb 2 00:50:12 EST 2017

All the blockers for migrating to GitHub are done! That means it's time to
schedule the migration. Are there any days that people would really prefer
we *don't* do the migration on? I'm hoping to do it next week and
definitely this month. I have already asked Ned and Larry and they are fine
with any date this month. So if there's some date people don't want the
migration to happen on (e.g. running a sprint), please speak up. Otherwise
I will schedule among those helping me with the migration and get this done!