[python-committers] Mostly offline from December 10th through to January 1st

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 08:29:59 EST 2017

Hi folks,

Just a heads up that I'll be mostly offline for the last 3 weeks of December.

I don't think there's anything in particular coming up that will need
my attention specifically (I'm hoping we can get the
DeprecationWarning PEP resolved this week), but it does mean I won't
be around to review startup refactoring or subinterpreter related PRs
if any further work is done on those.

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. I'd still like to get PEP 558's "Defined semantics for locals()"
included in 3.7, but I'm also OK with it slipping to 3.8 - the quirky
behaviour that it addresses has been around for a decade and a half,
so I don't think anyone is really going to care all that much whether
it gets fixed in 2018 or in 2019.