[python-committers] Flood of Github review mails?

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 09:07:11 EDT 2017

I've just recently (within the last week I guess) started getting a
large number of additional mails from github. For example, I'm getting
notifications on https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/3066 which I
haven't commented on or been mentioned in, nor am I nosy on the
underlying bug.

What's changed to cause this to start happening, and how do I make it
stop? I've nowhere near enough time to review all the mails I'm now
getting, and I'd rather avoid them so I don't miss notifications that
I *do* need to see :-(

Thanks,
Paul