[python-committers] PyCon US 2013 attendees

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Tue Feb 26 19:34:24 CET 2013

In article
<CADiSq7fq2Yhp8PpUokVMC193CLR4jU3mKRDT7tOXeAizD+rJ4g at mail.gmail.com>,
> In regards to the original topic of the thread, I'm in California for
> 2 weeks, starting the Tuesday before the conference. I haven't made
> any plans for the 4 days I have between the end of the sprints and
> flying home yet :) (Although Brett had some interesting suggestions)

For those who haven't been there already, a visit to the Computer
History Museum in nearby Mountain View is definitely worth a few hours.
It has an especially fine collection of Seymour Cray designs.  The
building itself is a tiny bit of history: built as SGI building 20, it
was the prototype for SGI buildings 40 through 43, which are now the
heart of the Googleplex.

http://www.computerhistory.org/

--
 Ned Deily,