[python-committers] Contributor agreements for Montreal packaging sprinters

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Tue May 22 13:37:38 CEST 2012

Hi Eric:

Thank-you for submitting the contributor agreement forms below:

Is it possible to have each contributor create a profile on the online
tracker (in order for me to give them credit for providing a signed form
to the PSF).

I can hold their contributor agreement forms (below) until a profile is
created. However, I should be able to process Julien Courteau's form,
since, he has a tracker account.

And, I will check into Mathieu Leduc-Hamel, however, if his ID does not
match and he is unable to access his account, then he may want to
create a new one.

Thanks,
Pat

--