[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Wed Dec 26 10:07:03 CET 2012

FWIW, I agree 100% with Terry here.  I'm certainly annoyed by many of Anatoly's
contributions, and find myself extremely unwilling to do anything about his
perceived issues, but to exclude a community member publicly (!) from all (!)
python.org resources is going too far IMO.  Individual policy violations can and
should of course be sanctioned.

cheers,
Georg