[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Chris Jerdonek chris.jerdonek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 23:44:31 CET 2012

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 4:37 AM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Andrew Svetlov <andrew.svetlov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Let's wait a bit.
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
>>> From his response to me he seems to be unaware that there is a problem...

> Did anything come of this? There are now a few more threads on
> python-ideas that are almost pure Anatoly-instigated noise :P

Back in November, I had asked if anyone had ever given him an
official/explicit warning that he would be kicked out if he continued
certain behavior, and it didn't seem that anyone had ever had.  Out of
curiosity, has that been done since then?  I think it is good practice
to issue a warning before kicking someone out.

--Chris