[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:37:26 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Andrew Svetlov <andrew.svetlov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's wait a bit.
>
> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
>> From his response to me he seems to be unaware that there is a problem...
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Andrew Svetlov <andrew.svetlov at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I've sent email to Anatoly in Russian describing current situation.
>>> CC'ed Eli Bendersky and Łukasz Langa as humans who understand Russian
>>> well enough to be witness for my words.

Did anything come of this? There are now a few more threads on
python-ideas that are almost pure Anatoly-instigated noise :P

I'm well and truly to the point of caring far more about the feelings
of people who get frustrated trying to deal with his obtuseness
(whether that arises deliberately or through genuine cluelessness)
than I care about his feelings. He has the entire internet to play on,
we don't have to allow him access to python.org controlled resources.

Regards,
Nick.