[python-committers] 3.2.1 rc 2

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:28:08 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 13:33, Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> wrote:

> As I've already said in another thread, I plan for 3.2.1 r2 as soon as
> http://bugs.python.org/issue12084 is fixed.  This is hopefully this
> weekend, but may be next.  Final is, as always, one week later.
>
> Georg

Sorry for taking so long to finish it, but I now have a patch completed for
#12084. It's Windows specific so I don't imagine there are a lot of
interested reviewers, but at least a quick look to make sure I'm not doing
anything too crazy would be greatly appreciated so Georg and the crew and
get on with the release process.

The full test suite passes, but keep in mind that symlinks on Windows
require administrator privileges. My build slave is the only one which runs
as admin and it's not currently running very well. Now that I fixed this
bug, I'll get the bot back up and running.