[python-committers] updating libffi to 3.0.9?

Matthias Klose doko at debian.org
Wed Feb 24 01:44:09 CET 2010

I would like to update the internal copy of libffi from the 3.0.5 release to
3.0.9 (plus an ARM specific patch checked in after the 3.0.9 release).  Is this
ok for the trunk and the py3kbranch?  I only can check linux targets and watch
the buildds, so I would like to ask for tests on other targets.

The libffi subdirectories for testsuite, doc and man are currently not checked
in. Should these be kept out, or should the complete libffi release be checked in?

Thanks, Matthias