[python-committers] Why r69846 is not merged to "release26-maint"?

Anthony Baxter anthonybaxter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:58:24 CEST 2009

Speaking as a past release manager, the reason that things like that didn't
get merged is because... drumroll... no-one merged them.
It's another tree to checkout and patch. Personally, I was always of the
belief that if someone wanted to fix docs (or comments, or other things like
that) in a maintenance branch, more power to them.