[python-committers] DVCS and windows line endings.

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Feb 26 06:11:58 CET 2009

> And it is even covered in the "minimal setup" section:
> http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0374/#hg

I can't make the mercurial instructions work; I'm yet to investigate why though.

But my wider point was that there doesn't seem to be a required level of functionality, or even a blanket statement along the lines of "native eol support must offer as much functionality as svn".  eg, what would, and would not, be considered a "deal-breaker" in this area?  Anything?

Cheers,

Mark