[python-committers] How to handle subscriptions?

Georg Brandl georg at python.org
Sat Jul 19 18:40:47 CEST 2008

I've now harvested all addresses from people who wrote to python-dev
in the time I read it and put them into the spreadsheet. Only a few
are missing.

We can do a mass invite with this; and also state that commit access
requires having a subscription to that list, if I understood you
correctly, Guido.

Georg