[Python-buildbots] Idea: have a different buildbot server for unstable workers?

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 03:47:42 EST 2019

Le ven. 8 mars 2019 à 09:11, Victor Stinner <vstinner at redhat.com> a écrit :
> Oh wait, I wasn't aware of that. Is it something new? I confirm that I
> saw this code in master.cfg:
>
>         if stability == STABLE:
>             mail_status_builders.append(buildername)
>             github_status_builders.append(buildername)
>
> I started this email thread because I get emails from custom jobs. It
> seems like this test should be updated to explicitly exclude
> notifications from custom jobs.

I proposed https://github.com/python/buildmaster-config/pull/82 to:

* Disable notifications for custom builders
* Re-enable email notifications for unstable builders

I also proposed https://github.com/python/buildmaster-config/pull/83
to only run AIX, Alpine Linux and Clang UBSan on the master branch.

Victor