[Python-buildbots] Current build stuck for four days(!)

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 03:01:04 EDT 2019

It is the first for a very long time that I see a buildbot stuck in a
loop and don't produce any output. The main test runner process should
write the progress every 30 seconds. But here the job ran for 3 days.
Maybe it is a regression un test_asyncio, but it doesn't explain why
the main process fails to report update.

0:00:06 load avg: 0.58 [  8/423] test_pyexpat passed
0:00:07 load avg: 0.58 [  9/423] test_aifc passed
running: test_asyncio (37 sec 198 ms), test_html (30 sec 59 ms)
remoteFailed: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames):
<class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionLost'>: Connection to the
other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
]

CIs are great. Every day, a new surprise! Every day I open my PyBB
email folder, I am excited, what will we get today??

Victor