[Python-buildbots] Windows 8.1 worker (bolen-worker8) retirement

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 02:13:21 EDT 2019

My Windows 8.1 worker got hit on Wednesday by some "encrypt the world"
ransomware.  I'm not quite sure the path by which it reached the Azure VM,
but regardless, it's toast.

I don't think I see enough value in re-installation, given the existence of
the Windows 10 worker, plus I can probably bump some Windows 10 worker
resources with the budget freed up by Windows 8.  So I'm planning on
letting the Windows 8 worker end its run at this point.

-- David