[Python-buildbots] [Python-Buildbots] - some/many bots stuck acquiring locks

Michael Felt aixtools at felt.demon.nl
Wed Nov 14 16:33:25 EST 2018

@Ned - thx for the hints.

The bot behavior is "back to normal". Still have to find out why the
test_multiprocession_* fail on the bot, but not when I run them manually
(on my AIX6.1 build server).

As I have time, I'll continue to research. Also, I'll look to a patch to
check BOTH include files AND library availability. My bot system could
have been (should have been) using an "external" aka " system" expat
library.

Is it the intent to use a "system" expat - if one is found?