[Python-buildbots] Email notifications on buildbot failures

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:01:27 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to get an email notification each time the state of a
buildbot changed from green (success) to red (failed).

Maybe we can start with the master branch, but my long term plan is to
watch all branches (especially 2.7, 3.5, 3.6 and master), but maybe
exclude the special custom buildbots.

Can I use this list, or do you prefer that I create a different list?
If you prefer a different list, which name do you suggest?

I'm already watching "daily" (almost) buildbot waterfalls, but the UI
is not efficient, I have to scroll, ignore known broken buildbots,
ignore offline builders, etc. My request is to only get a notification
for the green => red state change, not any state change for now, that
would avoid spaming the list.

I always would like to use a mailing list to coordonate efforts to fix
buildbot issues.

Victor