[Python-buildbots] buildbots not processing the pending requests

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:30:24 EST 2016

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Xavier de Gaye <xdegaye at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to inform you that the buildbots seem to have mostly stopped
> processing the pending building requests since yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up, Xavier.  This seems to coincide with the
OpenIndiana bots both hanging during tests, but I don't know why that
would affect the rest of the fleet or if the master was somehow
responsible for those bots hanging.

After a hard restart of the master, things are building again.

--
Zach