[Python-buildbots] adding "installed Python" buildbots to the stable list

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:09:16 EDT 2016

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Xavier de Gaye <xdegaye at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe the problems in issue 23968 [1] could have been detected earlier
> if the Gentoo "installed Python" buildbots setup by Zachary had been
> on the stable list.

I had planned a few months ago to completely rework the stable set,
but that hasn't actually happened yet.  There was no disagreement with
adding more bots to the stable set when I brought it up, though, so
I'm just going to go through and flip a few of the stable unstables to
stable.  If anyone takes exception to the changes I make, or has
suggestions for other changes, please speak up :).

--
Zach