[Python-buildbots] New installed Python builders

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 01:58:01 EST 2015

Hi,

Inspired by a couple of issues about testing installed Python that
popped up this morning (#25694 and #25696), I've set up a new set of
builders[1] to build, install, and test the installed Python.  They
run on the same slave that runs my "x86 Gentoo Non-Debug with X"
builders.

If you are interested, please have a look at how they do what they do,
and let me know if you see any issues with how it's set up.  Since the
3.x builder is not failing, I'm not sure whether the issues have been
fixed or if I messed something up in the setup :)

[1] http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Gentoo%20Installed%20with%20X%203.x
    http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Gentoo%20Installed%20with%20X%203.5
    http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Gentoo%20Installed%20with%20X%203.4
    http://buildbot.python.org/all/builders/x86%20Gentoo%20Installed%20with%20X%202.7