[Python-buildbots] Stable builders

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:40:50 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Zachary Ware
<zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had intended to audit all of the builders and come up with a new
> stable set months ago, but it hasn't happened yet.  I'll see whether I
> can find some time to get anywhere on that this week.

Here's the breakdown as I see it currently:

"Stable" (all tests pass on all branches, or have failures that look
legitimate):
angelico-debian-amd64
bolen-tiger
bolen-windows7
edelsohn-debian-z
edelsohn-fedora-ppc64
edelsohn-fedora-ppc64le
edelsohn-rhel-z
edelsohn-sles-z
gps-debian-profile-opt
gps-ubuntu-exynos5-armv71
kloth-win64
koobs-freebsd9
koobs-freebsd10
langa-ubuntu
murray-snowleopard
ware-docs
ware-gentoo-x86
ware-win81-release

"Iffy" (have failures that look related to the slave, but are
platforms that should be stable.  If I reshuffle right now, they'll be
marked unstable):
bolen-ubuntu
bolen-windows
bolen-windows8
bolen-windows10

"Unstable" (have longstanding failures due to slave or platform, or is
an explicitly experimental (for python) platform):
borja-openbsd-x86
bruynooghe-solaris-csw
cea-indiana-x86
edelsohn-aix-ppc64
intel-ubuntu-skylake
*-icc
koobs-freebsd11
speed-python

"Kill" (hasn't been connected in months; I'll remove it):
cea-indiana-amd64

Anyone have any thoughts on this before I do the shuffling?  Also,
I'll note that there's a strange issue with 2.7 that affects three of
the otherwise stable bots where the regrtest process doesn't die,
leaving buildbot to kill it.

--
Zach