[Python-authors] Python-authors Digest, Vol 31, Issue 4

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Oct 10 16:34:16 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Chalmer Lowe <chalmer.lowe at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Actually kinda nice to see this mailing list spring to some sort of life.
>
> I have been weighing my options in terms of trying to author something
> Python related, but the subject matter is escaping me. Every time I come
> across a topic that seems like a winner, I find that book with some other
> author's name on it on o'Reilly's bookshelf.
>
> = /
>
> Maybe another purpose of the list could be to come up with ideas. I've
been something of a fan of Seth Godin in the past, and particularly his
suggestion that it's best to give ideas away because anybody half-way
creative has so many they can never implement more than a tenth of them.

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2007/09/big-ideas.html will give
you a first take and a way in should you be interested.

Steve Holden