[Python-authors] Stylesheets in rst

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Tue Apr 8 15:57:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

The last time I wrote, I discovered a lot of my fellow authors use
RestructuredText as their format of choice. Can anyone tell me how they
work with page templates or multiple stylesheets? I have a need where a few
pages will have full page images with no margins and  then regular pages
with normal text and normal margins.

I haven't been able to find any examples for this sort of thing. The people
on the rst2pdf list say you can do it with just page templates, but they
can't show me an example. According to the default stylesheet itself, it
says you absolutely have to use multiple stylesheets.

Any tips on this sort of thing would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org
Book: https://gumroad.com/l/bppWr