ANN: poliastro 0.11.1 released 🚀

Juan Luis Cano juanlu001 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:17:27 EST 2018

Hi all,

It fills us with astronomical joy to announce the release of poliastro
0.11.1! 🚀

poliastro is a pure Python library that allows you to simulate and
analyze interplanetary orbits in a Jupyter notebook in an interactive
and easy way, used in academia and the industry by people from all
around the world. You can install it using pip or conda:

pip install poliastro
conda install poliastro --channel conda-forge

This release brought some bug fixes that we accumulated while preparing
the next major version. You can read the full release notes in the
documentation:

http://docs.poliastro.space/en/v0.11.1/changelog.html#poliastro-0-11-1-2018-12-27

If you want to know more, don't miss my talk on the Open Source Cubesat
Worshop held at the European Space Operations Centre last year:

https://youtu.be/KnoYzqAw_vM?t=1h36m14s

Please join our chat on Matrix/Riot and feel free to ask any questions
you might have:

https://riot.im/app/#/room/#poliastro:matrix.org

Per Python ad astra!

--