RISE 5.0.0 is out!

Damián Avila damianavila at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 08:12:15 EDT 2017

We're pleased to announce the release of RISE 5.0.0!

RISE let's you show your Jupyter notebook rendered as an executable
Reveal.js-based slideshow. It is your very same notebook but in a slidy way!

This released was focused in updating Reveal.js to the latest (3.5.0) and
fix several bugs in the config mechanism. We also re-did the scrolling
feature and, finally, we built the python 3.6 conda packages.

For more information, check the ANN blog post at
http://www.damian.oquanta.info/posts/rise-500-is-out.html

Have a great day!
--
*Damián Avila*