ANN: pandas v0.20.2 released

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:36:31 EDT 2017

I'm pleased to announce the release of pandas 0.20.2.

This is a minor bug-fix release in the 0.20.x series and includes some
small regression fixes,
bug fixes, and performance improvements.
See the Whatsnew Page
<http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/version/0.20.2/whatsnew.html> to see
all of the changes. We recommend that all users upgrade to this version.

This was a release of 4 weeks with 67 commits by 34 authors.

Tom

---

*What is it*

pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive  data
structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data
both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building
block for doing practical, real world data analysis in Python.
Additionally, it has the broader goal of becoming the most powerful and
flexible open source data analysis / manipulation tool available in any
language.

*How to get it*

Source tarballs and windows/mac/linux wheels are available on PyPI (thanks
to Christoph Gohlke for the windows wheels, and to Matthew Brett for
setting up the mac/linux wheels).
Conda packages are already available via the conda-forge channel (conda
install pandas -c conda-forge).
It will be available on the main channel shortly.

*Issues*

Please report any issues on our issue tracker:
https://github.com/pydata/pandas/issues

*Thanks*

Thanks to all the contributors:

- Aaron Barber