ANN: SciPy India 2016

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Mon Oct 17 02:18:01 EDT 2016

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the SciPy India conference 2016.  SciPy India is an
annual conference on using Python for research and education. The conference is
currently in its eighth year and will be held at IIT Bombay on 10th and 11th
December, 2016. The registration and call for papers are open.  Please visit
http://scipy.in to register and submit your proposals.

Please spread the word!

Call for Papers
=============

We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for scientific
computing and education. This includes pedagogy, exploration, modeling, and
analysis from both applied and developmental perspectives. We welcome
contributions from academia as well as industry.

For details on the paper submission please see here:

	http://scipy.in/2016/cfp/

Important Dates

  - Call for proposals end: 20th November 2016
  - List of accepted proposals will be published: 1st December 2016.

We look forward to seeing you at SciPy India.

Regards,
Prabhu Ramachandran
(For the SciPy organizing team)