ANN: Bokeh 0.12 Released

Bryan Van de Ven bryanv at continuum.io
Wed Jun 29 09:46:01 EDT 2016

Apologies, I neglected to include a project description:

"""
Bokeh is a Python interactive visualization library that targets modern web browsers for presentation. Its goal is to provide elegant, concise construction of versatile graphics with high-performance interactivity over very large or streaming datasets. Bokeh can help anyone who would like to quickly and easily create interactive plots, dashboards, and data applications.
"""