[ANN] Python 3 Cheat Sheet v2.0

Laurent Pointal laurent.pointal at laposte.net
Fri Oct 30 15:10:58 EDT 2015

Hello,

I just updated my one recto-verso sheet Python 3 Cheat Sheet

	https://perso.limsi.fr/pointal/python:memento

Many modifications and enhancements (bytes, literal ints, assignment
complement, conversion tricks, cleaning sequences indexing, complement on
boolean logic, modules import, exceptions, small organization charts for flow
control, complement on list dict set methods, string methods, complment on
files).

Still available in english and in french.

As the document become more dense, old version is kept online if prefered.

A+
L.Pointal.