[ANN] SciPy India 2015: call for papers

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Fri Oct 16 13:46:05 CEST 2015

Hello,

The CFP and registration for SciPy India 2015 (http://scipy.in) is open.  SciPy
India 2015 will be held at IIT Bombay between December 14th to December 16th, 2015.

Please spread the word!

SciPy India is an annual conference on using Python for research and education.
The conference is currently in its seventh year.

Call for Papers
=============

We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for scientific
computing and education. This includes pedagogy, exploration, modeling and
analysis from both applied and  developmental perspectives. We welcome
contributions from academia as well as industry.

For details on the paper submission please see here:

    http://scipy.in/2015/cfp/

Important Dates

  - Call for proposals end: 24th November 2015
  - List of accepted proposals will be published: 1st December 2015.

We look forward to seeing you at SciPy India.

Regards,
Prabhu Ramachandran and Jarrod Millman