ANN Nanpy 0.9.3 released

Andrea Stagi stagi.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 15:32:12 CET 2015

Hi,

Nanpy 0.9.3 is out! https://pypi.python.org/pypi/nanpy/0.9.3.

This release includes a new firmware (fragmentation memory problem is now
history, yay! ) and lot of bug fixing on the python side! Arduino module
is deprecated in favour of ArduinoApi.

Nanpy is an open source project, you can follow our work at
https://github.com/nanpy

With Nanpy you can use your Arduino board with Python from any device,
Raspberry Pi included!

    a = ArduinoApi()
    a.pinMode(13, a.OUTPUT)
    a.digitalWrite(13, a.HIGH)

We support OneWire, Lcd, Stepper, Servo, DallasTemperature and many more…
Let’s try to connect our 16x2 lcd screen on pins 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and
show your first “Hello world”!

    from nanpy import Lcd

    lcd = Lcd([7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12], [16, 2])
    lcd.printString('Hello World!')

--
Andrea Stagi (@4stagi) - Develover @Nephila
Job profile: http://linkedin.com/in/andreastagi