Podcast.__init__ - A podcast about Python and the people who make it great!

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:59:08 EST 2015

Hello!

It has come to our attention that a bunch of people still don't know
that we exist, so Barry Warsaw suggested we post here.

I'm the Co-host of Podcast.__init__ - a Podcast about Python and the
people who make it great.

Thus far we've focused on interviewing the owners of and contributors
to the open source projects that help make the Python community one of
the most diverse and interesting corners of the software world that it
is today.

We've produced 34 episodes so far with a new episode every week.

You can find us at http://www.pythonpodcast.com/

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you with feedback at
hosts at podcastinit.com!

-Chris & Tobias
P.S. If you're a Pythonista with a disability we'd love to hear from
you! We're trying to put together a discussion on Python accessibility
in a future episode.

--
Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti at gmail.com | AIM:
chrisfeohpatti | P: (260) 54PATTI